Carbon Rolled Rings C1045
|FOB Price:||US $100-120 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $100-120/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||35000 Tons / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: S-1011
- Molding Style: Forging
- Application: Big Size Flanges and Bearings Industry
- Heat Treatment: Normalizing
- Forging Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, En 10204 3.1
- Trademark: None
- Specification: OD: 500mm to OD4500mm
- HS Code: 7326901000
- Processing Object: Metal
- Molding Technics: Forging and Ring Rolling
- Material: Steel
- Surface Treatment: Machining
- Standard: ASME
- Ut Test: En10028 / ASTM A388
- Transport Package: Wooden Crates or Steel Pallet
- Origin: China
Huaerdong Rings Forgings Co., Ltd produces seamless rolled rings on Wagner radial/axial ring mills to yield a smooth product with concentric, tight tolerances. This benefits the customer through reductions in weight and machining costs. CNC programming ensures repeatability for multiple piece orders across the entire size range.
Small or large quantity orders are treat same.
Up to 196" outside diameter
Up to 30" maximum face height
Up to 5, 000 Tons.
Heat treating, rough and finish machining are available.
Mechanical and non-destructive testing services
Quick turnaround on quotations
Outstanding delivery performance
Seamless rolled rings offer a controlled grain flow, which gives added strength and fatigue resistance not found in welded rings or torch cut rings.