Rolled Ring Forging 42CrMo4, S355j2
|FOB Price:||US $1.35-1.45 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $1.35-1.45/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: R-17
- Molding Style: Forging
- Application: Bearing Industry
- Heat Treatment: Quenching
- Forging Tolerance: as Customer Required
- Certification: Customer
- Precise Machining: Raceway Turning, Hole Drilling
- Transport Package: Steel Pallet/Wooden Packing
- Origin: China
- Processing Object: Metal
- Molding Technics: Hot Rolled Forged Rings
- Material: Alloy,Carbon
- Surface Treatment: Pre-Turning
- Standard: as Per Customer Required
- Special: for Wind Turbine Slewing Bearing
- Trademark: None
- Specification: OD: 500mm to 4500mm
- HS Code: 7326
Application for slewing bearing rings.
Application for large diameter bearing rings, gear rings.
Pre-turned after the heat treatment of normalization, quenching and tempering, annealing.
Pricision turning (machining) offered for wind turbine slewing bearing, including raceways, drilling holes, steps.